The My Future Business Show Interviews Business Owners, Software Developers, Authors & Entrepreneurs!
Don't need to read all the text? Click below to book...
If you're looking for more online exposure that gets you in front of your best customers, keeps you there, and helps you grow your business, then please read on...
Lock in your spot as our next special guest and share your message in your own voice, in an environment that is laid back, non-threatening and relaxed.
As a permanent voice on the My Future Business Show, listeners can access your interview 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Here's what some of my previous guests have to say about their time on the show: CLICK HERE
What You Get...
- Your interview post on the My Future Business website will identify the key points discussed throughout the call.
- Your My Future Business Show interview post will detail how to contact you, provide information on any special bonuses or giveaways you might be offering, and it will come with clickable links to your website and/or books or other links you wish to promote.
- Your interview will be shared across all of our media channels - which gets you in front of all our existing audiences that span across...
- Google Podcasts
- iHeart Radio
- Podchaser Podcasts
- Blubrry Podcasts
- Apple Podcasts
- Stitcher Podcasts
- Breaker+Twitter Podcasts
- TuneIn Podcasts
- Castbox Podcasts
- Anchor Podcasts
- The My Future Business Show Facebook Group
- The My Future Business Show Facebook Page
- The My Future Business Show Community Site
- The My Future Business Show bCast Podcast Site
- [NEW] Amazon Music & Audible
- [NEW] Microsoft Bing Pages
- Google's My Future Business website which attracts hundreds of new listeners each month, and via...
- YouTube - where we also add relevant search keywords related to your business using our premium 'Tube Buddy' and 'Tubics' SEO software to make finding your business even easier
- Your interview promoted using Missinglettr scheduled promotions service over the next 60 days
- Your interview includes a permanent listing on the My Future Business website in both video and audio format.
- Your interview includes your own branding inside the video of your interview, and also inside your post.
- You are given your own fully edited MP3 audio recording and MP4 video recording of your interview that you are free to use in any way you like.
- You can share your interview link and experience [ongoing media exposure] for your business - Hence our home page promise: We Get You In Front Of Your Best Customers, And Keep You There!
Target Audience & Listener Base
- Our target audience [and listener base] is made up of entrepreneurs, existing business owners and authors.
- We track our downloads per episode from our podcast player, and thousands of downloads are recorded each week across more than 300+ episodes.
- In addition, our [home page audio advertisement] option is attracting a great deal of attention and is a good option for someone wanting additional exposure.
- The show has been going for more than 6 years continuously and is attracting a lot of positive reviews and general feedback from previous guests and listeners.
Introducing Our Newest Distribution Channel - The My Future Business Show App.
My Future Business is focused on delivering an amazing interview experience
To help get you in front of even more people, My Future Business has introduced The My Future Business Show Podcast App.
This app will allow your audience to access your interview direct from their phone without having to open up YouTube or a website.
To make sure listeners don't miss your show, App users can request that each new show is sent directly to their email inbox.
Instructions: visit either the iTunes Store or Google Play, download the app. and search for The My Future Business Show.
Click below to download The My Future Business Show App.
My Future Business Show interviews are by application only. Not all applications are successful.
Applications considered not a good fit for the show will have their application fee immediately refunded.
When you send through your completed application form requesting an interview, please make sure to provide as much detail as possible about yourself [or the person you are nominating].
The more information provided up front about you and your business, venture, book etc, the easier it is to assess whether or not you [or someone you nominate] are a good fit for the show.
If you have a media sheet or personal bio, feel free to upload it [in PDF format] using the interview application form up-loader tool located at the bottom of the form.
You also have the option to provide a giveaway to further promote your business, book, software etc. We run a weekly giveaway where you get to add a link back to your offer for even more exposure.
Once received, it usually takes one  working day to assess your request to be interviewed.
Steps to booking your interview...
1. Applicant completes and sends the application form
2. Applicant is then redirected to the MFB show checkout page
3. Applicant then redirected from checkout page to interview scheduler to choose interview date and time.
45 minutes is allocated to each confirmed interview - this provides enough time to address issues that may arise on the day.
*Interview duration ranges in between 20 and 40 minutes in total recording time.
There is a one-time fee of $37.
By introducing this fee, I have all but eliminated situations where guests book their interview, but fail to show up on the day.
I have also found that individuals who invest in their call, value their time on the show and all of the additional benefits they receive; which are unique to the My Future Business Show [see above].
In addition, more than 5 hours of post-interview production work goes into producing and distributing your interview.
There are no additional fees to book an interview; however, there are other products offered during checkout including...
A. Site-wide banner ad spots
B. Home page audio ad spot
C. Pre & post interview audio ads
D. Interview transcription
My Future Business reserves the right to refuse to interview guests who reschedule their interview more than three  times.
Where a guest reschedules more than three  times, their interview fee will be forfeited, and they will not be able to reapply.